Web Summit is a 3-year-old tech event that has quickly risen to be one of the world’s most influential international tech events. With over 20,000 people attending Web Summit, it’s going to be an epic gathering of some of the greatest tech minds of the 21st century. Web Summit is happening in Dublin this year, from 4th – 6th November, 2014 and we are thrilled to be a part of it!
The SignEasy team will be an exhibitor at Web Summit as a beta start-up. In a recent blogpost on the Web Summit’s official blog, we’re listed as one of the 10 most exciting companies to watch out for.
– Sunil Patro, Founder & CEO, SignEasy would be a speaking at the Simmonscourt Venue on 4th November, Tuesday from 12:18 to 12:24 hours (GMT) as a part of People’s Stage.
Sunil had a great time speaking on how SignEasy went from being a lucky hunch to App Store Stardom at People’s Stage organized at Web Summit. In case you missed the talk, don’t fret, you can watch the talk below:
– Sunil would also be participating in the People’s Panel at the RDS Venue on 4th November, Tuesday from 14:20-1435 hours (GMT) in a discussion on Is funding necessary to build a profitable and growing App Store business? with Marek Kulesza, Tiago Varandas, Paulina Goodwin as panelists.
– Last but not the least, we will be exhibiting on Day 2 in the Enterprise Area, Simmonscourt Venue at the stand number ETP105.
We are looking forward to connecting with SignEasy users, electronic signature enthusiasts, journalists, investors and other stakeholders.
And here’s where we need your help with the outreach. We are looking forward to connecting with SignEasy users, electronic signature enthusiasts, journalists, investors and other stakeholders.
How can you help?
If you are going to be at the Web Summit then:
1) Come down to our booth for a chat
2) Drop us an email in advance so that we would be able to catch-up over coffee.