We are excited to announce several new features that will make signing documents much easier with your iPhone and iPad.
- Support for 4 new languages: You can now use the App in the preferred language of your choice: English, German, Spanish, Italian or French. You can change the default language in the settings screen of the App.
- Grace document credit: There are times when you have no document credits left, but you are trying to sign a time-sensitive and important document. In the spirit of our loyalty to you, we will provide you a ONE TIME grace document credit, which will allow you to sign just that one document. Further on, you will need to buy extra credits for signing more documents in future.
- History of text insertion: You can access the history of previous text and dates that you have inserted by tapping the history icon in the text insertion screen. This helps you avoid typing the same information multiple times especially during the signing of a document such as initials, date and etc.
- New date formats: DD/MM/YY and MM/DD/YY
- Improved stability: Last but not least, we have fixed many bugs and made minor improvements in the overall experience of our product.
As always, we hope you find the above features useful and provide us feedback.
- Signeasy Team