We are excited to bring a much more powerful and enhanced update to Signeasy App for Android. The new release enables you to set a personal passcode as an additional security measure for signing documents, perform basic account management such as resetting your account password and change the email address, set personal contact details and custom labels for one touch access to most commonly used fields for signing along with a wider variety of international date formats.
Here is a quick highlight of how the new features work.
- Set a passcode: If you ever lose sight of your device or leave it idle for sometime anywhere, you can rest be assured that no peep could use your iPhone to sign your documents on your behalf.
- [caption id="attachment_573" align="aligncenter" width="179"]
- Set a 4-digit passcode[/caption]
- Set personal details and custom field: Save time and effort by inserting your personal informance and other custom fields just once in the setting screen of Signeasy App. Once configured, you wod any unnecessary re-typing next time you need to fill your personal details on a document.
- [caption id="attachment_570" align="aligncenter" width="179"]
- Save personal details, custom fields and more.[/caption]
- Change Email Address of your account: If you move to a new job or switch to a new and shining email address, it is now easy to move your Signeasy account to the new email address. All of your documents and settings will stay the same in your account with no hassles at all to you.
- [caption id="attachment_571" align="aligncenter" width="179"]
- Change password, email address and more.[/caption]
- Choose from various date formats: Whether you live in US, UK, Japan or India, we have got you covered with the preferred date format for your region.
- [caption id="attachment_572" align="aligncenter" width="179"]
- International date formats[/caption]
We are sure you love these new features which have already been available in our iOS App for some time and we know our iOS users love it. So, download the latest update v2.1.5 and give it a spin.