We are happy to announce the latest version of Signeasy that adds two key features requested by our customers for a long time. With this update, you will be able to easily import documents from your SD card for signing and another advanced feature is the ability to export signatures so that you can send a personalized email to people which is signed by you.
Import documents from SD Card:
- On the Documents screen click on the import button on top right corner
- Click on File Import
- Browse the list of files and directories in your SD Card
- Tap on your file to import the document onto Signeasy
Export Signature (Only available to Premium users):
- Swipe to your right to open up the sliding drawer
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Advanced Features
- Tap on Export Signature
- Choose the platform through which you want to export your signature and hit send
We hope you like these new features and we are sure that it will help you sign paperwork more effortlessly. Do let us know your feedback and comments for improving the app even further.
The Signeasy Team