2012 was a great year for Signeasy:
- We expanded our business by partnering with popular consumer brands such as Box, Evernote and Dropbox.
- We rebranded to a more global and focused name.
- We refined our business model to target businesses and professionals.
- We got recognition from Apple as a top 10 Business Essential App on AppStore.
- More importantly, we are being used and loved by more and more customers in more than 100 countries around the world.
But you know what? Last is best.
There is no greater satisfaction than running across customers who love the product you have built.
I am reminded of a serendipitous encounter on November of 2012. I was at the Nasscom India Product Conclaveshowing the Signeasy website to the audience when all of a sudden a man stood up and exclaimed “Signeasy, I know you guys! I’ve been using your product for 2 years. In fact, Iast night I signed a deal with a UK based company from my hotel room in Bangalore!”
We caught up later during the event and here is what he shared about how Signeasy enables him to close business while traveling around the world.
As a senior business executive, I travel regularly throughout the United States and India. As a run multiple companies, I am required to sign many contracts, agreements, and other legal papers regularly. Signeasy is my absolutely required IPad APP for almost 2 years!! No matter where I am, Signeasy allows me to execute agreements immediately and has significantly benefitted my business. Awesome App!!
We are very happy to be an important part of our beloved customers lives.
Wish you all a happier and more productive 2013.
- Sunil Patro