An integration with Gmail has been a long requested feature by our users. This feature request is further reinforced by the fact that there are over 900 million Gmail users worldwide. We, therefore, certainly knew what to do next!
Today, we are pleased to announce Signeasy for Gmail, a Chrome extension which will allow users to sign the documents received as attachments in Gmail and send them back, without ever leaving the Gmail experience. Just 3 steps to sign any document. Yes, we thought of keeping things simple for you, yet again !
So, this is how it goes.
- Click: To sign a document, simplify hover your mouse over the attachment thumbnail in your Gmail and click on the Sign with Signeasy icon.
- Sign: An integrated page will be launched once you click on the Sign with Signeasy icon. Signeasy will upload the document to a secure cloud and then provide you the option to fill and sign the document.
- Attach: Once you are done filling the document, click on “Done” found on the top right corner. Select to either “Finalize and Attach” and the document would be attached back along with your reply or select “Finalize” and review the signed document and then attach it back to your email reply.
Signeasy supports multiple document formats such as PDF, MS-Office (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT), Openoffice, Text, HTML, RTF, CSV, and also images (JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF).
How to install?
- From within Chrome browser, Go to Chrome web store and search for “Signeasy”
- Click on “Add To Chrome”, then click on Add extension
This goes for all those times when you wished for a simpler way to sign and send the attachments you receive in your Gmail Inbox everyday. Time to give it a spin !