It has been a busy year with many highs at Signeasy. A year of growth, awards, a new office, and stellar members joining our team. As the year 2014 wraps up, here’s a look back on the highlights of the year.
- Crossed 2.5 million downloads - the most downloaded iOS app in the esignature category
- Over 15000 ratings with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5.
- Featured amongst the best new apps in U.S.A and many countries around the world
- Amongst the top 25 grossing business apps in the app store
Awards & Recognitions
- NASSCOM Emerge 50 - Recognition as one of India's Most Innovative 50 emerging software product companies
- Frost & Sullivan Award for best innovation in mobile e-signatures
- IT industry thinktank iSpirit's BootupIndia award as one of the 8 successful bootstrapped startups from India
The 2014 Web Summit in Dublin was one of the biggest highlights of the year where Signeasy was invited to exhibit. The Web Summit brought together industry stalwarts and thought leaders from around the world, including Fortune 500 companies and the most exciting startups. Signeasy was proud to be mentioned as one of the 10 startups from the world to watch out for in their blog post.
This was a defining moment for us, as over last 4 years, we have stayed true to our product-driven culture and not really worked at creating brand awareness in tech conferences. I was fortunate enough to share our growth story and lessons learned on the way at the People’s stage. You can watch it here.
We spend a lot of time at Signeasy, listening to your feedback and thinking about how to make paperwork simpler, easier and more secure, so you can get real and meaningful work done in your lives.
- Full redesign of our electronic signature app on iOS to meet Apple’s design standards with our focus on simplicity, faster workflow and beautiful user experience
- Wider integration with popular business and productivity app partners: Microsoft OneDrive, Evernote for Business and Apple’s iCloud
- Continuity of paperwork, enabling easier access and saving of pre-filled documents as drafts allowing you to finish your work faster, sign offline and continue when you’re back online. This also allows you to use your personal or office device, depending where you are in the world.
However, the most exciting and challenging project of 2014 was to find the right set of talented individuals to join us on our mission.
We quickly grew from a small 4 member team to a 12 people startup with expertise in the fields of engineering, product, design, marketing and communications. Each individual brings to the team significant experiences from working in companies such as Microsoft, Juniper Networks, Cleartrip, Akamai, Yahoo, Fab and One97.
In addition to the hiring effort, Signeasy set up an office in Koramangala, the heart of the startup hub of Bangalore, India. This is where, apart from building simple, easy-to-use and innovative products, we often take a meditation break or chill over a game of table tennis.
Signeasy is powered by our mission to take the pain out of paperwork from the world and is driven by a passionate and talented team. Maintaining our position in the industry is a challenge that we have taken on as we continue to innovate and bring new products to the market. As the new year begins, we are excited to lead the way towards an increasingly paperless world and promise that 2015 holds greater impact for our customers.
Wishing you all a happy new year!
Sunil & the Signeasy Team