Frequently asked questions
Are electronic signatures legal?
Are electronic signatures safe?
How do I create an electronic signature?
- Draw your signature using a touchpad, mouse, or any other tracking device. You can also select the pen style, thickness, and ink color for your signature.
- Draw the signature on your mobile using the link sent to the email associated with your Signeasy account.
- Simply type your name and choose the font of your choice.
- Upload a signature if you prefer using your unique handwritten signature by uploading a PNG image from your computer. Simply drag and drop it on to the upload screen.
Can an electronic signature be forged?
How does an electronic signature work in PDF files?
- Open the PDF file saved on your device
- Login to Signeasy and import the PDF document in to your account
- Click on Sign and choose "Sign Yourself"
- Click Signature, and then drag and drop the signature box
- Draw, type, or upload an image of your signature
- Drag, resize and position the signature inside your PDF file
How does an electronic signature work in a word document?
Where is my electronic signature stored?
Yes. An electronic signature is simply a legally binding signature that is a digitized version of your handwritten signature, while a digital signature is a type of electronic signature that uses certificate-based IDs to verify a signature's validity.