SIGNEASY is everything you haved loved about EasySignMobile and more! As we look forward to expand our presence on other devices in addition to mobile, we are changing our name to SignEasy; a new, shorter and simplified name to reflect our mission.
- Same old service. Just the new name.
- Your existing EasySign account will continue to work with the new app.
- Your signature, documents and settings will remain the same as before.
Things to keep in mind:
- The new name will take effect shortly after June 18th when SignEasy App will be available.
- If you forward attachments to email@example.com to import documents, please use firstname.lastname@example.org instead.
- For any support and feedback, go to the app’s Homescreen > Help > Email support or send us an email to email@example.com.
SignEasy Love Contest
To celebrate our new name, we are asking you to share your SignEasy story with the world and earn a $25 USD iTunes giftcard. Submit your story at http://bit.ly/M1ymMl by June 30th.
Quick reminder about our hottest features:
- Universal file sync on iPhone/iPad/Android: Forgot your mobile at home? Don’t worry, you can still get a hold of that document and sign it from your iPad.
- Integration with Dropbox and Box on iOS [coming soon on Android] Import, sign and save your documents back to the cloud.
- Login with Facebook: No need to remember another password and import default contact information from Facebook for faster form filling.
What is ahead:
- SignEasy will be available soon on Android tablet along with Box integration.
- We have many more exciting enhancements based on your feedback and our vision of simplifying the esignature experience.
Thanks for your loyalty and support, this marks the beginning of a greater endeavor to serve you.